We are thrilled to be partnering with an innovative concept new to Grand Island, NE. This startup is looking for an Executive Chef to bring fresh ideas and menu design to their Urban Farm and Winery. As a company, they strive to inspire engagement, immersing guests in modern tranquility. The goal is to provide a destination with a unique combination of offerings to guests. Through the implementation of this vision, they are hoping to cultivate a gathering place for the people and the community served to have an unforgettable experience. The executive chef will play an instrumental role in the success of this venture!
It is the perfect place for an energetic, upwardly mobile person either searching for the opportunity to run their own show or for a more experienced Chef/Sous who would like a change from the big city restaurant scene.
Executive Chef Responsibilities:
- Oversee day-to-day culinary operations
- Coordinate food and kitchenware orders
- Check freshness and quality of ingredients
- Assist in the development of menu items
- Standardize recipes and plate presentations
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
Executive Chef Qualifications:
- Previous experience in varied culinary arts
- Knowledge of cost and labor systems
- Passion for food and cooking techniques
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your current resume! If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
This is the link to the position on our website: https://www.horizonhospitality.com/search-jobs/?JOBSHARE5GKE7HV5DO5MYUARUPKJESS4SJT2WAXJPACWY5UDVHBQDG5LERUTTVPMG5XSLYURGWGJHM6MSQXQF3PRIPDG3NJ2EQ6TUGWAJQVQ5PKGDSARC32L