Food & Media Arts 2016
Metropolitan State University of Denver
Sept. 30-Oct 2
This workshop will focus on branding your program or product by managing (or creating) your culinary image using both traditional and social media.
Come to the workshop and collaborate with Internet-based foodservice partners as well as print editors. Discuss the next step in using Social Media and perfect your pitch. Learn how to incorporate culinary tourism into your business. Discover tips and tricks of food photography using your phone. Have you ever considered a blog? Come to Food & Media Arts workshop to learn more.
Speaker list includes:
• Adam Schelgal Co-owner of Snooze AM Eatery and founding member of EatDenver
• Bret Thorn, Nation’s Restaurant News
• John Imbergamo, publicist
• Chef Robert Corey, CEC, Mise en Place Consulting
• Lori Midson (Zagat)
• Mary Humann, publicist
• Jordan Blakesley and BrieAnn Fast, principals, b Public Relations specializing in hospitality and tourism public relations
• Paula Thomas, blogger (Thesweetalmondblog.com) and adjunct faculty, Metro State University
• Jackson Lamb, Metro State University
• Daniel Pliska, CEC, AAC, executive chef and assistant general manager University Club of MU at the University of Missouri
• Blake Sell, former staff photographer Reuters; global head of Associated Press photo business
• Camila Rodriguez, CAFÉ webmaster
Cost is $300 before Sept 1 and $350 after.