Join us for the annual Karen Putnam Smoking & Grilling Small Plates BBQ Competition! September’s monthly meeting is the Smoking & Grilling Small Plates BBQ Competition in honor of Chef Karen Putnam.
September 26, 2022 at US Foods, 16805 College Blvd., Lenexa, KS 66219.
Teams Arrive at 2 pm
Front serving table set by 5:30pm
Small plates start serving the guests at 6:35pm
- each team will receive a mystery market basket
- teams will be notified of what their protein will be for the cook-off
- each team will have a dedicated prep table
- the teams will need to share use of all the cooking equipment and the smoker
- guests and attendees will vote for the people’s choice award
- each team should prepare enough food to serve 50 small plates
Learn more and register: http://acf.kcchefs.org/event/karen-putnam-smoking-grilling-small-plates-bbq-competition/
If you have questions: Chef Jesse Vega, KC Chefs President, 816.359.1223, firstname.lastname@example.org