May 2018 ACF Chef Meeting
DATE: May 8, 2018
TIME: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
LOCATION: Saint Luke’s Health Systems Corporate Office, 901 East 104th Street, KC, MO.
EDUCATION: JCCC Apprenticeship & Renee Kelly
COST: $10 Chefs | $5 Students
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Have News to Share?
Please contact our webmaster and
social media guru at:
Laura Pilcher, MBA
May 2018 Meeting Map
WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW LOCATIONS TO HOLD OUR MONTHLY MEETINGS IN 2018
Would you consider hosting one of our monthly meetings? List of available dates to the right marked TBD. Board of Directors needs a space with seating for 10-12 from 5:30-6:30pm. Dinner and Meeting for 80-100 guests 6:30-8:30pm. $300 stipend to host chef. Food can be donated from your sales reps and vendors for showcasing new and trendy menu items. The Chef’s Association can help you with this process.
Educational Action Demos from 15-30 minutes from a Guest or your Staff always create membership interest. Ideas are for Pastry Demos, Flavor Trends, New Cooking Techniques, Meat/Butchery, Cheese 101, Buying Local, Being Green in the Kitchen and Molecular Cuisine.
TO HOST OR GET ADDITIONAL INFORMATION,
PLEASE CONTACT OUR VICE PRESIDENTS
CHEF MIKE CHROSTOWSKI
CHEF TODD WALLINE
PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THE FOLLOWING DATES:
2018 ACF MONTHLY MEETINGS
- TUESDAY, MAY 8th – Saint Luke’s Health Systems Corporate Office
- TUESDAY, JUNE 12th – Marriot Kansas City Overland Park
- TUESDAY JULY 10th – Embassy Suites
- TUESDAY, AUGUST 14th – TBD
- TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11th – US Foods, Karen Putnam Small Plate Competition
- TUESDAY, OCTOBER 9th – TBD
- TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 13th – TBD
- DECEMBER – BOARD MEETING ONLY